Updates (Changelog) Jan 11, 2015 1:25:37 GMT -5
Post by heatherly on Jan 11, 2015 1:25:37 GMT -5
Here you can find any (somewhat) important updates to the forum :-)
- Themes: Added a few different color variations based on the current layout. Go to Profile, Edit Profile, then Settings; it will be found under "Forum Theme".
- Added image size display limits.
- Added signature image size display limits. (Previously images could be any size [and showed as such], even in the signature-YIKES!)
- Added CSS to automatically remove quoted images to reduce clutter.
- Moved the Shoutbox to the side of the forum.
- Renamed forum board "Relationships and Sex" into "Relationships", and added a "Sex" sub-board for more discretion.
- Added a new avatar for newcomers before they select their own. Also added a few avatars to choose from.
- Updated outdated smileys that were no longer working. They can now be found on the side of the Quick Reply in a scrollable box.
- Added a new browser icon for the forum (a house with a flower).
- Added a Recent tab on the menu. Better late than never!
- Improved upon a previous plugin that auto-embedded images (.jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp) to also include images hosted on imgur. Please see the post regarding Image Attachments Storage Limit.
- Added new avatars to choose from if you want something to temporarily hold you over while looking for one to use for yourself. There is a new default avatar as well.
- Added a Guest board. Men may also post in this board if they wish!
- Added a plugin that shows a meter for ranks.
- Added a Notification tab to the menu so you can directly go to your notifications instead of going to Profile and then Notifications.
- Added new icons for New Posts and No New Posts for the boards.
- Renamed some boards and changed the descriptions for clarity.
- Added a Forum Games and Quizzes sub-board under Hobbies, Entertainment, and Leisure.
- Added a plugin that allows spoiler alert tags. You can entitle it whatever you would like, but the default is Spoiler Alert!
- Added new theme that removes the shoutbox (Purple Theme - No Shoutbox). This can be changed in profile settings.
- Added a handful of new emoticons/emojis (hearts & faces).
- Added plugins: quick reply buttons, back to top, quote highlighted text, message alert, highlight search terms, report user, staff PMs.
- Made important additions to the Rules and The Quick Guide to Posting on WOF.
- Created new restricted access groups as a form of moderator action as opposed to temporary bans.
- Added new dark mode themes, some with larger font as well.
- Added two pink themes, normal and dark mode.
- Added plugins for the shoutbox to add a way to hide/show the shoutbox or to ignore posts from members in your privacy settings. Of note, you will still see their name, but the post will be hidden, so do not click on it if you want to ignore the text.
- Added plugin for tagging users active in the thread (on the page at the time) at top of the reply box.
- Made additional themes with no shoutbox and large text.