1. Felt lazy, but I still managed to read a few dozen pages of a book. 2. Had an amazing lunch with my dad that reminded me of summer vacation. 3. Washed my hair. 4. Stepped out of my comfort zone and tried an app for meeting people. I prefer forums though. 5. Watched a TED talk, might make this into a daily habit at some point.
1. Homemade pizza for dinner, yay! 2. Didn't feel like doing much today, but I completed my to-do list. 3. Visited my mum with my dog, made her happy and we had a great chat. 4. I decided to finish watching "Tierra de Reyes", so I'm looking forward to the next episode tonight. 5. I did some grammar exercises for German and Spanish and actually enjoyed doing them a lot.
Post by Popcorn&Candy on May 4, 2021 9:26:57 GMT -5
1. I had the time today to clean and spruce up my apartment 2. I've given myself a manicure, using a gorgeous summer pink 3. The weather isn't too bad today 4. I have my new poetry book published [yay!] 5. I am healthy
But that's the way the world is, James: if you don't look like you deserve that desk, you're not going to get that desk.
We had a good walk this morning and managed to avoid most of the rain. We got on with laying down new flooring We've managed to get the flooring finished and put back all the machines into the utility. We walked the dogs again we didn't miss the rain this time but the wind was really blowing and the dogs were so excited it was good fun even though we got wet. Now we are settling down to a lovely home cooked meal.
1. My redbud is sprouting leaves like crazy. 2. The rain is watering my plants for me. 3. I didn't have much work to do today, which is good because our elderly dog kept us awake pretty late. 4. I made/ate some yummy food. 5. I'm relaxing and catching up with everyone on here
Post by rebeccajpanda on May 23, 2021 0:01:55 GMT -5
3. One of my older sisters laughed at my joke about "camping cred" - I said even if she didn't want to spend a night in my parents' backyard sleeping under the stars, she still had camping cred, which is like street cred but with tents and all that. (Hee hee, still cracking myself up with that. For the record, I don't do camping.)